Something in the mod probably. You can run custom maps without mods in CoD2.
hi nice greetings from here
would tell ya a small problem at the moment
as first map is done
- compile all fix on 100 %
- loadscreen is running
- sound is running
- on compile tools when i click on run select map
- then i see all (loadscreen, ambient sound and the complete map)
- now its the part where came the error
- to create the IWD File for upload
- inside soundaliasa with csv
- mp with arena inside
- materials with all custom and loadscreen inside
- maps/mp with gsc / d3db../ csv inside
- images with iwi file inside
- when i create this one and put it on my clear cod 2 where i had test all the screens infront (was all ran)
- inside this main folder is this map the only one (not any more inside )
- start the mod and connect to the server then came
- this error message "CL_Parsegamestate bad command byte"
- at the moment im search for a good try to solve this problem
- but no idea ... any helpfull hints
- thx infront Torsten
there's a post about this somewhere, I'm trying to find it...
states the map has too many entities, and to make sure the game/server are updated, version 1.3 increased the gamestate from 16K to 128K. I also found comments about the max number of custom IWD folders being 4.
an overview of the 1.3 patch.
thx for these both answers
the map with less spawn points
- had clear the mod and the main file
without any maps inside
but the problem is the same ...
maybe could run this map under 1. 3
on my test home server is this map running under 1.2
thats so confused ... grrrr