Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator CaptCom is on a distinguished road CaptCom's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

Your questions our answers.

Q - I'm trying to download a map from your website and all I get is that I've exceeded my download amount, but the problem is I downloaded only 1 map today.
    R - Each time you click the download button it counts for 1 download. If you double-click the button it counts for 2. If you stop a download in progressit will count for 1.
    Also you may visit this link to understand how you could download more

Q - I've downloaded 3 maps. When I tried to download another one it says I've exceeded my download amount for the day.
    R - Unfortunately we had to add limitations due to mass downloading ( to enlarge other sites databases ). Regular Users are limited to 3 download per 24hrs.

Q - Why do I have to pay to download maps?
    R - Downloading maps always been and will always be free on Codutility. Supporting, subscribing to Codutility grant you more accesses/permissions.

Q - I created another account to download more.
    R - This is a very bad idea. Its against site's rules. The security system will catch you and ban both accounts, the new one, the actual one and whatever the other accounts you will create. Its a life time ban.

Q - How I can help Codutility?
    R - You can do that in many ways:

• By helping people in forums, and;
    • By donating, and;
    • By subscribing, and;
    • By making comments, forum posts, news, submitting maps, mods and other files, etc.
    • By visiting this link to understand how you could help more

Q - I was registered on the other site. I tried to log in on the new site but it appears that my username and password are not being accepted.
    R - Not all accounts have been transfered. Only very active users accounts so far. If you were registered on the old site, just use the Contact Us feature and give your infos. Your account will be transferred. Or, create a new one. If you find your username, use the "Lost Password Feature " to create a new password. The email will be the same as the one on the old site.

Q - I'm searching for UO and CoD1 maps but there are only few of them.
    R - The site is still " work in progress ". Missing maps are added daily and will be completed soon.

Q - I'm looking for prefabs, models but I can't see/find them.
    R - Prefabs and Models are reserved to mappers and Mod Creators. If you are not in this category you don't have access to this part of the site.

Q - I'm a mapper but my status is Registered Users so I don't have access to Prefabs/Models. How I can change that?
    R - If you are not " tagged " as a mapper its because you never submitted a map of your own to Codutility. A map is not a square terrain with walls and few wood crates.

Q - I registered but few minutes later my account has been deleted or limited.
    R - The security system is checking for the infos you filled ( Ips, ISPs, emails, country, etc ), if you added wrong, false infos, the system will delete your account and/or limit your access.

Q - I'm trying to register but it says its denied because I'm a spammer.
    R - The security system is checking for IPs, ISPs, emails and names that are " tagged " as spammers in a special database. If you are not a spammer, try to use another username.

Last edited by CaptCom; June 14th, 2013 at 13:44.

Codutility Owner

Follow Codutility ON

Sorry no support by pm