Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

View Poll Results: Choose January 2012 MoTM

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • 82ndAB Chateau Xmas ( CoD5 )

4 11.11%
  • XI Shiro ( CoD5 )

17 47.22%
  • Nachtzug ( CoD5 )

3 8.33%
  • CITI Hotel ( CoD4 )

11 30.56%
  • 82AB Chateau Xmas ( CoD4 )

1 2.78%
  • Box in a Box ( CoD4 )

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mapper DaWizz will become famous soon enough DaWizz's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    The maps shown in this month's MOTH, are based on numbers of downloads.
    This doesn't necessarily mean that maps you can vote on , is/are your favorite map(s) from last month.
    You can always leave a post with your favorite map(s) from any cod title* (* custom maps).
    This way you can also give credit to the mapper(s) and show your appreciation.
    Winners never quit, quitters never win.
    -----------------------

Administrator CaptCom is on a distinguished road CaptCom's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWizz View Post
    The maps shown in this month's MOTH, are based on numbers of downloads.
    This doesn't necessarily mean that maps you can vote on , is/are your favorite map(s) from last month.
    You can always leave a post with your favorite map(s) from any cod title* (* custom maps).
    This way you can also give credit to the mapper(s) and show your appreciation.
    Yes sir

Codutility Owner

Follow Codutility ON

Sorry no support by pm

Banned labob is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Another thing about about making maps is people play them. There's nothing that makes a mapper feel good more then a player saying how much they love to play your map. And as a mapper your job does not stop at publishing your map. You now have to get it into all the servers. And there's no better place then COD U to do that so thank you much Capt.com. Now get out there and get votes

Merry Christmas all

Labob

Moderator/Mapper BU|D-ToX is on a distinguished road BU|D-ToX's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I can certainly appreciate what you guys are doing with the vote, however i think including both COD4 and WaW maps dilutes the results. I personally do not play WaW. The same might be for those who don't play COD4. It seems the voting is heavily in favor of a WaW map that I just won't have an opportunity to see or play. Maybe there is such a way as to divide the two and in lean months do a "retro vote" to possibly include maps made and submitted prior to the Map of the Month's initiation. Just thoughts. None the less, congrats to those nominated and good luck.

Trusted Admin DH|CenTauR is on a distinguished road DH|CenTauR's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I'm no mapper. Haven't a clue; and I have bucket loads of respect for you guys who put all this work in and create some of the stunning battlefields I've played in.

I continually get shot as I gaze in appreciation at custom texture, lighting, ambiance, or just the sheer design idea. It's crap for my KDR. lol

I love this map of the month idea. Capt, as you know, I have just started a new 'Newest maps' section on my site. The d/l link brings the user to the Codutility d/l page for that particular map. There is as full a map description as I can find on Codutility for each, including any xfire vids and screenshots - and I'm also including a 'Codutility map of the month' highlight on the description.

I fully agree with your sentiments on this Capt. and bow un-worthily before the guys who improve our game-play so massively.

I see where D-Tox is coming from with judging maps from different gametypes though. Perhaps there can be a Map of the Month for each gametype?

I love the fact that such recognition is being shown - It's well deserved. As long as we can be clear that ALL the contributions are very much appreciated also.

From a humble Noob - Thx guys

Mapper DaWizz will become famous soon enough DaWizz's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Time for some more votes ladies and gentlemen...over 11.000 registered members now...and 30+ votes...
    You can do better than that !!!
    Winners never quit, quitters never win.
    -----------------------