Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User A_Murphy is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

COD4 X4 Extreme weapons mods

Hello, We are using the X4 extreme mod on our grumpygamer mod server. I recently saw a link about changing from bullets to projectiles that HolyMoly responded to from another server admin. Unfortunately, the link to complete the change has been lost. Is it possible to get the complete changeover method? Also, is there a way to change running so it is continuous rather than run walk run walk? Lastly, is it possible to get rid of earthquake completely? Thanks, Mike Snow (A_Murphy)

Codutility Donator RAWketPnda is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Re: Projectile WeaponsThere are a couple different mods floating around. I use this GitHub project to integrate with my mods: https://github.com/GenaSG/ProjectileWeaponsAs the weapon edits reside in an .iwd file, you won't need to compile them; however, the special effects, like the bullet trails and impact effects, need to be compile into the mod.ff, so you won't be able to use these unless you have the x4 extreme mod source. In practice, this makes getting used to the bullet drop and spread quite a bit harder than in, say, the battlefield series.

Registered User A_Murphy is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Hi RAWketPnda,

Thank you for the response. I will look into your solution.

There are actually several areas that I am investigating including:
    1. bullets to projectiles
    2. running rather than run walk run walk
    3. invisible spawn does not work;how to fix
    4. how to get rid of earthquake completely i.e. artillery and airstrikes

Regards,
    A_Murphy