Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User {BHC}Max is on a distinguished road {BHC}Max's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

master servers list

For the 2nd time in about a year, activision have broken the master servers list for cod4.
    This makes it impossible for random players to see your server on internet list.
    The only way of connecting is via console (if they know your ip) or if they already have your server in favorite list.

Last year i alerted @pcdev (when he was with activision), and he alerted the proper department that dealt with a fix..eventually

However this problem has re-occurred, ive tweeted to https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist on twitter.
    Altho various people manage this account i have been told it is being delt with by one admin, and another requested images of the problem.

I urge all who still run servers or play on cod4 servers to reach out to activision, either their forums( i'm banned from them lol)
    or via twitter or another medium.

Without the master servers list cod4 will die ( which is what i think they are trying to do ).
    but we can fight this and demand action,
    it is their duty to host a master servers list for the cod4 games we have bought from them.

Bronze/Mod Creator HolyMoly will become famous soon enough HolyMoly's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Must be a European issue............................ In Canada I still get the server list. I just checked.

Mapper dogface1983 is on a distinguished road dogface1983's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Yeah good in the U.S. too - even though there were only 2560 servers wow there were twice that many just a year ago.

Registered User {BHC}Max is on a distinguished road {BHC}Max's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Ye its weird, it might just be a UK issue, coz spoke to some from Germany and their master list works ..

Banned global93 is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    terima kasih untuk posting

Banned global2016 is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    terima kasih banyak