Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User ucjohn is on a distinguished road ucjohn's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Compress folder to IWD

Hello,

I've simply changed the clanlogo.iwi yes I did everything correct... Saved to PNG and then paint.net it to DDS and then used the converter to put it back to iwi and then back into folder I tried that damn WinZip trick and Winrar... I upload it to server restart and it hangs the server up but cannot see any errors... I should know how as I used to be all into doing this but recently got back into it and my memory lacks certain things.. If someone can assist me..

Thanks,

ucjohn

Mapper/Moderator {OSG}Brodie is on a distinguished road {OSG}Brodie's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    ok open the iwd with winrar run wizard or tools and repair archive remembering to treat it as a .zip and not a .rar

you dont need to creat ia new iwd every time you alter an image. simply drag and drop your new .iwi into the images folder of the iwd remembering again to treat it as a .zip and not a .rar

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Thanks as I stated I haven't done it in along time so I'm a bit rusty... lol

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    ok I've attempted this... and have somehow failed I save them as DXT3 and then use the dds to iwi converter toss it back in change the "zip" to "iwd" and now the images are all duplicated or not fitting into the boxes.. getting rather annoyed with it now...

Mapper/Moderator {OSG}Brodie is on a distinguished road {OSG}Brodie's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    theres your problem bud you want dtx5

send me the origional images in dds and ill sort them and send you the iwd back bud pm and ill sort it as soon as i get the time bud