Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
    Mapper LibraNL is on a distinguished road LibraNL's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

NAM WAW server stops randomly

Dear Capt. (and all NAM WAW creators),

first of all Capt., I hope you are alright, not seen much of you lately, and second, after all these years, time to ask a question....

We are playing the NAM WAW mod for a while now and it is awsome, with our good old GKM buddies from the UO times.
    Anyways, what happens is this...

The server seems to stop loading the next map and crashes at that time.
    The strange thing is, no matter what maps we run or how many players, it happens completely random.

Once after playing the first map, sometimes after for example playing 5 maps, some evenings not even at all.
    It is never on the same map, we even reduced it to only NAM WAW maps and it still happens randomly.

Do you have any experience with that and / or do you have a solution for this....?

I hope to hear from you soon..

In the meantime we keep on playing because it plays real nice.

Besides that for all WW2 lovers, round May 2017 a (by the looks) new proper WW2 game will be released.
    Hereby the link...........looks real nice and old school....hehe.

Thanks for listening to me and all the best from =[GKM]=

With kind regards,
    =[GKM]=LibraNL aka Arie from the UO mapping times.....

Administrator MelVin is on a distinguished road MelVin's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Wow, I'm really happy to read that your still playing the mod after all this time! It makes the work worth it knowing that, so thanks you, just made my day I haven't talked to Capt. in a while, but he is running the site. I have very little to do with the backend atm. That said I'll reach out to him. As for the crashes, I'm not sure. I would guess it's the server config. I tested the mod for days. And had the server for the site up for about 4 months without a restart and it never crashed. But there could be a bug that we missed. Unfortunately I am so swamped with finishing Adventures of DaKoo that I can't say when I can look at it. As for Batallion, it looks great! I'm intrested to see were this one goes, it had a great response on Kickstarter. And could really be popular with the old school gamers.

Codutility Admin
    Mapping and Mod Tech.
    Portfolio: http://www.claytondomino.com

Mapper LibraNL is on a distinguished road LibraNL's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Thx for the reply.......nice to hear you will reach out to Capt.. Small note: It only happens with players actually plaing. Once nobody is in the server it keeps on running. I will wait with patience.....