Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
    Mapper rgscriven is on a distinguished road rgscriven's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

asset out of date

hey guys has anyone had this issue with when using modtools helper to make a minimap and loadscreen you get the message shown in the pic the minimap worked to create a compass_map_mp_mymap.iwi but not for the loadscreen so please help as this is my last stage of completing my map
    Attached Images

Mapper/Moderator {OSG}Brodie is on a distinguished road {OSG}Brodie's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    it always says that bud nothing to worry about it simply means that either your asman settings for that material have changed or the source material has changed ie your loadscreen_mapname.tga
    sometimes in the top it will say missing asset . this occurs when for some reason some part of the material has been lost from your raw directory.

the newly created iwi for your map should still be in your raws although one thing i noticed is that the materials and images should be named as follows

loadscreen_mp_yourmaoname
    compasmap_mp_yourmapname

pm me if you need any more help and i will sort it out for you on either teamspeak3 or team viewer10 bud

Mapper Deek is on a distinguished road Deek's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    If you are working with TGA, make sure your image is a RGB type TGA, and if you use Photoshop, open your texture and go to the image drop'down, select "mode" and select RGB color, 8 bits per pixel. You can save it as a 24 bit TGA or a 32 bit if it has an alpha channel.