Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User valvedude is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Thanks from a newbie (NOT a 'noob'!)

Hi to anyone involved with this excellent site, and to anyone else reading this.
    I'm Jon, an *almost 'middle aged' fan of the CoD series. Although I have some modding experience with other games, I'm pretty new to this one and am still feeling my way around by learning from other peoples' mods (particularly skins) - hopefully soon I'll make some skins or pezbot waypoints good enough, or original enough to upload and return the favour.
    I'd just like to say a thank you to anyone whose maps or waypoints I have downloaded from here, and to the site admins for making it possible.

Administrator CaptCom is on a distinguished road CaptCom's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Hi and welcome to Codutility.

All custom creations are welcome too ( with full credits to the author ).

We have a lot of PezBot waypoints for Cod4 and CoD5. Unfortunately nobody seem to make new ones anymore.
    I'm not even sure if the PezBot creators are still supporting it.

Anyway its nice to have these ones for people who like to play alone or to test their maps.

Codutility Owner

Follow Codutility ON

Sorry no support by pm

Bronze/Supporter femmefatale is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Hey Valve,
    Can you make a female character for COD4? lol I know its a long stretch but had to ask hehe
    This site is awesome as well as the people that make it all happen and I get all of my maps for my servers here
    If you ever looking for a game come on over and join us Just click on the green fight4honor banner on the front page of this website

Mapper WyldManM is on a distinguished road WyldManM's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Welcome
    Cheers & Peace d00d