Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused

If you find a broken link, please report it to the Broken Link Forum located HERE.

+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User toyz is on a distinguished road
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Help staring a server

hey drum,melvin...in case your reading. i'm getting ready to rent a game sever for cod2. i sure could use some help on getting it up and running. i need someone that can help me with putting a mod on to the server and give me some pointers on tools i need for this? i can provide a vent server also. if there's anyone out there that can help me, let me know. thx toyz

Registered User2 JeWBaG is on a distinguished road JeWBaG's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Hey man, of course things didn't work out for me AGAIN...lol. Ill be around though and definitely will give you a hand. Ive set up many COD4 and WAW servers so it shouldnt be an issue. You guys still getting on the same vent? Ill try and hop in tonight if so.

Moderator DRUMBUM is on a distinguished road DRUMBUM's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

COD2 Server

Hey Toyz! I don't have any experience setting up a server myself- Jewbag looks like the man you want to talk to! However, i know you mentioned you had an account over at outlaw (my cod2 clan) If you PM Smithsonian or SlamminSam they will definitely hook you up with the knowledge to set up a server!
    Hope that helps

-Drum