Uploader now fixed, if you have uploaded a map and do not see it in the downloads section please reupload it again, sorry for any inconvenience caused
If you find a broken link, please report it to
the Broken Link Forum located
* 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens!
* 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
* CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
* Improved dog spawning in MP
* Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing? Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
* Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
* Improved server browser?s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ?Favorites?
* Added support for CODTV
The new pach from Treyarch is out, thank you Treyarch
-Fixed an MP server crash exploit.
-Fixed a voice chat crash on systems with no default recording device selected.
-Fixed an issue causing erroneous duplicate qport errors.
-Server admins can disable team switching by setting g_allow_teamchange to 0. Players will be restricted to Auto-Assign in team-based gametypes.
Additionally, the Linux 1.7 dedicated server will include:
- Fixes impure server warnings for custom maps.
Submitted: September 18th, 2009
* 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
* New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!
* Exploits pertaining to Demo playback.
* Favorites list now ignores filter settings.
* Fixed S&D round counting error when round limit is reached.
* New feature: in-game Add to Favorites.
In Patch 1.4.1 behoben
Dieser Patch l?st das Problem fehlender Texturen bei einigen Gegenst?nden (die wei? erscheinen). Betrifft zwei der neuen Umgebungen des Map Packs 1.
* 3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
* Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verr?ckt!
* Improved spawning logic.
* Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
* Mods: IWD's can be placed in the usermaps folder.
* Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
* Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
* Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
* All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
* Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
* /record and /demo enabled in MP.
* Server Log File improvements, including:
o Team Names on Kill loglines.
o Round Win and Loss.
o Additional action logging (took flag, destroyed headquarters, planted bomb, etc).
* Improved sound initialization for Vista - fixes loss of sound for audio devices set higher than 16 bit 48000 Hz.
* Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
* Tweaked autobalance on select game modes.
* Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high ? this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle!
* Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers.
* Fixed router related server authentication errors.
* Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods
* Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices
* Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag.
* Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning.
* Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.
* Fixed command-line +connect functionality
* /cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches.
* Mods are now enabled in Co-op, Single Player, and Multiplayer.
* Players will now be notified when a new patch is available.
* Improvements for SLI support.
* G_Spawn: no free entities crash has been fixed.
* Server no longer runs out of script variables.
* License key is no longer required to run a Dedicated Server.
* A Dedicated Server can now be started from the Command Line via Remote Desktop Connection.
* Various fixes in Server Browser.
* Players will no longer see multiple friend invites from the same friends.
* When a player calls in a recon plane in a Hardcore match, the HUD will properly appear.
I'm new to creating dedicated servers and I would like some help on getting them set up.
This would be great for a LAN party but I'm struggling to get anything working.
I'm just met with a blank screen after selecting the "create new server" option.
Any help is much appreciated
Thanks in advance
=SOG= gaming squad members and I are just starting to play COD5 (5+ years too late). We really only enjoy the COOP mode.
1. Are the SP maps playable in COOP mode?
2. Can the MP maps have bots (essentially making them playable in COOP mode)?
So A few questions on this subject. When creating new skins based off old textures, in assman, is it necessary to include the detail,normal and spec maps when converting the new texture? or will the model still read the same detail maps, just use the new color map?
I know when creating a new texture you need new detail maps to go with that new texture.
Also, i know when there is a new or updated texture, you need to include that in your .iwd, does the same go for the detail maps?
I'm trying to change the default loadout for my mod, so you don't have to use the svt40 or type99lmg when you start.
After reading through many files and scripts, I edited the stock classtable, and replaced the references to the svt40 with the m1garand.
Now when you spawn, you start with the m1garand, but at the choose class menu,it still shows the svt40.
Does anyone know what file controls the weapons on the choose class screen?
I've looked through the maps/mp/gametypes/_class.gsc and that didn't contain that information.
What I am trying to, in addition to making russian soldiers wear the beret I converted from COD, was make them use the xmodel "char_usa_raider_player_body2_1" as their body, It would be my starting point for converting the russians to british airborne.
So I edited the char_rus_guard_player_assault.gsc as well as the smg,lmg,rifle etc.
Here is what it looks like:
// THIS FILE IS AUTOGENERATED, DO NOT MODIFY
error: streaming file does not have the priv chunk.
Anyone seen this error before?
trying to add new sounds to my mod.......
From the beginning.
I have some good ideas that I know can be done, just need some how info how to get started.
What I would like to do is replace the marine raiders with army rangers or airborne.
Replace the russians with the british.
I know those 2 things aren't that difficult.
I would also like to import some british weapons and sounds from cod2.
Like I said, i know this can be done, just need some bread crumbs....
I have been wondering what happened to the post I started about the Redline mod in CODWAW previews and releases, I can see all of my other posts except that one.
Was there something within the post, or the actual content of the post that in some way offended a site admin to the point that the post was deleted?
If this is the case, would the admin like to let me know the reasoning behind it's deletion?
This is a community based mod, made by an excellent modder, and mapped by those who have mapped in both COD4 and CODWAW for a long time. So could someone at least give a reason?
Has anyone seen this done?
I'm looking into doing this myself, the skins part is pretty straightforward, but I can't find where the team names are defined, as well as any associated logos or icons would be.
Anyone have a clue if this is do-able?
with playermodels from Sanya
I am now "working on this thing"
Ladies and Gentlemen
some tf players
Hello,since punk buster stopped supporting cod5,If anyone has to reinstall the game again,then trys to play,they get kicked from pb.
I have the updates on my hard drive so I just download these files,but some people don't.
Does anyone know of a program update that can be used as a download link...
Am just about done with a new map for cod4, but was wondering about the compatibility with cod5. Is it an easy port between the two?
Any really good cod5 mappers (I see CW makes some great stuff) want to take on a map that would probably be a good one for cod5?
I believe that when some people from Germay play on cod5 ,when they see the enemy they are totally white.
One person from Germany told us this is what he was seeing.
I have heard there is a download fix for this that you can put on your server,does anyone know of this ,or know where a link to the download is,thanks in advance.....
Is there a program U can run on the server to put server ads on the server?
My guys just put up a WaW server for some old school gaming. We all remember a great map that featured a somewhat beaten up old castle or fortress type of structure in the center of the map. There was a field to the north with round hay bales. In the fortress there were some tunnels and a room with lots of blood everywhere. We cant remember the name of the map but would like to have it to put in our rotation.
If you know the map Im describing or have an idea what it was please post it up here.
Hi guys, long time no see :)
I have been playing with some old half done maps and just getting them finished in my spare time before cod 5 gets deleted for ever :( but what I need it a test server as our clan can no longer afford a box I'm a bit stuck so does anyone out there have a spare server? and maybe test a map or 2 (when they are done ;))
just finished mp_junglewar its a map I started doing years ago but for one reason or another I never bothered to finish it, I also have a cod 4 map mp_canal2 that I made a few years ago and tryed to upload to this site but it either failed or never got added and I never bothered to try again (I lack patients hence about 30 half done maps lol) so later If I still have it i'll try again :)
anyway again Hi peeps :)
are there any issues with installing windows 7 64 bit over my xp 32 bit and saving the game data ect and map tools to reuse on newer operating system
different dirrctories ect
I wonder if anyone knows a way to start the COD WAW with MOD and loaded directlywithout launching it.
Thank you all!
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.