PDA

View Full Version : The Bum is Back

DRUMBUM
January 5th, 2012, 15:56
Hey Guys, I have been off on vacation time for the past few weeks and still getting settled in my new place so thats why I was MIA for a bit!

I am back in Cali and will be back on TS at night and more active online! The site is coming along like a friggen dream- Capt needs a round of applause for sure! :bowdown::bowdown::bravo::bravo::enaccord8:

Ill see you guys on the beach!
-DrumBum

VeeTee
January 5th, 2012, 17:44
Some people may have missed you, but I didn't. I stayed strong, and you left me alone. AHH THE AGONY I went through. :(

Welcome back. ;)

MelVin
January 5th, 2012, 23:01
Man I thought you moved to Russia? great to have you back:)

WarMachine
January 6th, 2012, 00:46
Drum are there any maps on codutility that you designed? do you have a portfolio site?

DRUMBUM
January 6th, 2012, 13:54
The maps on Codu that I designed are horrid, and from years ago- yuck, and my site is currently down but if you are interested- give me your email address I can send you a folder of the screen shots I had on my website before it went down, I have them backed up.

-Drum

paulus95
January 6th, 2012, 15:12
I would also like to see something of your work bum ;) send me an e-mail, wildwestcod2 at hotmail dot nl :)

Laze
January 7th, 2012, 09:09
Good to have you back hehe.. As VeeTee I was never afraid of your return! :D We all busy here!