PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops Annihalation DLC Contest HERE!

DRUMBUM
September 13th, 2011, 00:46
Treyarch and PCDev have been kind enough to give a few DLC Keycodes to CODUtility for us to give out!

HERE IS THE FINAL WEEK!

Whoever answers the most questions correctly and Private Messages me their answers will win that weeks Contest! I ask for the answers in a PM since not everyone will get all of the answers correct and if it was on the forum the next person may know some of the answers and take answers from the previous person- Which totally isn't fair!

Winners will be announced by Friday ( to give ample time for everyone to participate )

Please PM me the answers so no one spoils it before Friday!

Only participate if you own a copy of Black Ops and HAVE NOT purchased any of the DLC Content, this way we know someone is getting good use out of the keycodes

You ARE allowed to participate in more than 1 week if you do not have the DLC purchased!

Admins are NOT allowed to participate! hehehe

Okay so here is the last contest!

Annihalation DLC

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/drumbum89_photos/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Annihilation2-600x300.jpg

It includes four new multiplayer maps including Hangar 18, Silo, Hazard and Drive-In. as well as the Shangri-La Zombie adventure!

Here are the questions. Get ready...Get Set...GO!

1.) Which Call of Duty game did Captain Price first appear in?

2.) When was Activision first founded?

3.) Who spends the most time on CodUtility.com?

4.) In Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare what year does the Single Player mission "All Ghillied Up" take place in?

5.) Can you name any COD Community members -Past and Present that now work for Activision at either Infinity Ward or Treyarch?! list as many as you can!

-Your friendly neighborhood DrumBum

MelVin
September 13th, 2011, 01:43
wow those are some great questions, btw that PM from pinkyMcPinkerson is not me I swear it:P

CaptCom
September 13th, 2011, 07:36
Agree with MelVin... DRUMBUM should be hired by a tv show like Family Feud for his great questions :mdr2:

DRUMBUM
September 15th, 2011, 16:49
We need more people to enter answers whooaaa!!

MelVin
September 15th, 2011, 22:31
If I get my brother to answer for me is he eligible ;) ??

DRUMBUM
September 16th, 2011, 00:54
go for it

DRUMBUM
September 21st, 2011, 21:53
WINNNER!

countycoroner won again!!! Here are his answers!

1) The first Call of Duty

2) October 1, 1979

3) Capt. Com has like 7000 + posts. I think he wins this question.

4) 1996

5) All I know is you - Drumbum.

Stay tuned maybe we will have another contest for the Rezurrection Map Pack! ;)

-Your friendly neighborhood DrumBum

MelVin
September 21st, 2011, 22:42
Congrats CC, great stuff

countycoroner
September 23rd, 2011, 12:32
WOW!!! Thanks again guys. This is great , now I can play Black ops without worring about getting kicked for not having the map pack. Thanks all :champion-1er:

MelVin
September 23rd, 2011, 20:46
Big thanks goes out to Drum, PCDev and Treyarch, congrats again CC :D