PDA

View Full Version : [PREVIEW] mp_mu_foy

Steve
February 27th, 2017, 11:03
Some pictures. The rough is finished. Now I have about 6 with the windows and doors in place. The church is heavily rebuilt from the original. Once I get the windows and doors all in place then I will start the blends on the terrain and start to get more of the foliage, power lines etc in place to start giving the map that "feel". The skybox will be changed to overcast and the map will feature falling snow and fog to create a more gloomy look. Several of the structures still have to be heavily rebuilt as they are just not working for me and for what I have planned. Actually I have already replaced I think about 3 of the original structures with different ones that I like better. All the fences and outer walls have to be replaced with new ones. Still lots to come!!

Steve
February 27th, 2017, 11:07
I am doing something wrong or I dont have permission to upload pictures. :(

Ieuan
February 28th, 2017, 14:15
Steve you are probably doing something wrong......but nothing new there.....lol

I usually host my pictures on photobucket and copy pasted the img link into the forums here.....that could be your issue..or your age....probably the latter....tee hee!

Steve
February 28th, 2017, 16:48
LOL Ieuan!!

This is what I see at the bottom of the page......

Posting Permissions

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

Ieuan
February 28th, 2017, 17:09
I tend to post the link in the thread itself, I have never posted from the attachments, I simply copy and paste the link. Check the posts in the MU forums, you will see what I mean.

MelVin
March 1st, 2017, 00:50
@Steve

You should have all the normal access as everyone else has, will look at this asap. I would perfer if people link to pics if possible to save bandwidth( using twitter or something, ) but if that is not an option, then by all means upload your pics. I think this is something Capt had set when we moved the site. and I just read this now. sorry for the issue, btw weren't we going to get on TS around christmas, let me know what time is good for you if your still up to catching up. cheers m8

@Ieuan
are you having issues too?

Ieuan
March 1st, 2017, 02:41
@Melvin....er nope, just old age....

MelVin
March 1st, 2017, 02:58
lol, I try not to think about it;)

Steve
March 1st, 2017, 06:43

MelVin
March 2nd, 2017, 07:21
problems all solved, I removed the waisted posts. :)

Steve
March 19th, 2017, 10:32
@Steve

...btw weren't we going to get on TS around christmas, let me know what time is good for you if your still up to catching up. cheers m8

Indeed I am up to chat for sure. My apologies for not getting this resolved sooner. Age is a bitch. Anyway, I sent you a friend request on skype today but Im not sure if it was the right person. If you are using skype at all then please look for the request and if you dont see it then look for mu-steve as that will find me. I use that the most nowadays and monitor it all day.
Cheers!!

MelVin
March 20th, 2017, 20:18
tell me about it lol. no problem, do you have twitter? if So Follow me @DaKooDragon. then we can instant message;) figure out a time and so on. cheers