PDA

View Full Version : xmodel exporter problems....

hulka
July 31st, 2014, 20:06
Specifically for cod2 models. When I load them the models always have the red "x" and when I click retrieve file it says no archives found. The funny thing is, when I originally unpacked all the iwd's I left them in the folder they extracted to, so it was like cod2/main/main/xmodels. I use xmodel exporter, it worked fine, I was able to retrieve the files and export a model and put it in my waw map.

So then i decided to clean up the directory so there wasn't the main/main folder thing, created a folder called raw and put all the extracted file in it. Now xmodel exporter won't retrieve files. I fixed the directory in the settings and even try to point it to the right working folder, same problem persists.

Then I tried to uninstall the tools, and reinstalled and the old information was still there.

I even tried putting all the files back in the original main/main structure and still get red 'x's" and I cannot export objects.

Any ideas?

I also tried running tomxmodelutils and that just crashes every time.....

Ieuan
August 1st, 2014, 05:42
Hulka,

Have you tried talking to Tom on his website, he does live chat and has helped Rendori recently with one of his tools....worth a try.

hulka
August 1st, 2014, 10:40
Yes, thank you.
I'm working with someone now on the undead modding forums. Hoping I can resolve these issues.