PDA

View Full Version : Was my Previews and Releases post deleted for the Redline CODWAW Mod

Ieuan
July 31st, 2014, 16:02
I have been wondering what happened to the post I started about the Redline mod in CODWAW previews and releases, I can see all of my other posts except that one.

Was there something within the post, or the actual content of the post that in some way offended a site admin to the point that the post was deleted?

If this is the case, would the admin like to let me know the reasoning behind it's deletion?

This is a community based mod, made by an excellent modder, and mapped by those who have mapped in both COD4 and CODWAW for a long time. So could someone at least give a reason?

Many Thanks

<82ndAB>BG.Ieuan

CaptCom
July 31st, 2014, 16:18
Are you talking about this thread?
http://www.codutility.com/showthread.php?t=2525
or this one?
http://www.codutility.com/showthread.php?t=2668

CaptCom
July 31st, 2014, 16:20
Except for the topic views they look the same for me...

Ieuan
July 31st, 2014, 16:24
Hi CaptCom, why am I unable to see them, and not sure why there are two with the same information as the are both the same?? Weird I could not see them before, and they were not in my profile either.......thanks for showing them to me, strangely I can see them in the forum again, and please accept my apologies if any offense has been caused by my posting.

Could you please delete the post 2668, it has all the same information as the other thread has.

Thank you Sir...

<82ndAB>BG.Ieuan.

Deek
July 31st, 2014, 18:26
Hi CaptCom, why am I unable to see them, and not sure why there are two with the same information as the are both the same?? Weird I could not see them before, and they were not in my profile either.......thanks for showing them to me, strangely I can see them in the forum again, and please accept my apologies if any offense has been caused by my posting.

Could you please delete the post 2668, it has all the same information as the other thread has.

Thank you Sir...

<82ndAB>BG.Ieuan.

I have noticed that if you are not logged in as "you" or are a guest, all of your posts or anything having to do with you, does not show up in the feeds and or other places. Maybe this is what you have experienced?

Ieuan
August 1st, 2014, 05:40
No always logged in, like to look at all the new maps and help whenever I can with issues....but sadly I have to usually request help...sigh.

CaptCom
August 1st, 2014, 09:45
All is fixed now, The 2668 one has been deleted.;)

Ieuan
August 1st, 2014, 10:55
Thanks CaptCom.....