PDA

View Full Version : Help Pleace ??

Bujaz
April 11th, 2014, 19:49
i need Waypoints for the Pruefstand V|| Map know annybody where i can download this Pleace :):):)

Bujaz
April 11th, 2014, 21:37
and Waypoints for the Stronghold Map i say very big Thanks for your Help :)

Steve
April 12th, 2014, 11:35
What is the name of the person that made that Stronghold map? He is the only one that can supply things from the map. I think there are several Stronghold maps out there so it would help to know which one!

dundy
April 12th, 2014, 14:48
:mdr2:
What is the name of the person that made that Stronghold map? He is the only one that can supply things from the map. I think there are several Stronghold maps out there so it would help to know which one!

http://mappersunited.com/index.php?/topic/14-mp-stronghold/:mdr2:

Bujaz
April 12th, 2014, 15:23
this its a Link for the Map Download but i have this Map i need the Waypoints for the Pezbot mod

nevertheless thanks for your answer

dundy
April 13th, 2014, 04:11
If that is the map you want talk to Kojak ;)

Steve
April 13th, 2014, 07:00
Stronghold is my map and I still do have the source files for it. I dont know anything about pezbot so I dont have any idea what you need if anything.

CaptCom
April 14th, 2014, 09:09
You don't need the map source files to add PezBot waypoints to a map.

Bujaz
April 14th, 2014, 20:09
otherwise i need waypoints for mp_little_village mp_Wolfsquare mp_Lost_temple mp_Wolfschanze mp_Reichsattak and mp_bf1942_berlin mp_Auschwitz mp_Gasalarm thanks when anybody could help me :)

Bujaz
April 14th, 2014, 20:48
and mp_Panzerfabrik :)

Bujaz
April 17th, 2014, 17:27
sorry mp_panzerwerk auserd i need some Waypoints for following maps mp_boneville
mp_sperrkreis_1
mp_wolfslair
mp little_village
mp_agx_abusimbel
mp_lost_temple
mp_ax_simmerath
mp_ratskitchen
mp_ratsbedroom
mp_kitchen
mp_nuenen
mp_snr_ridge
mp_78druglord
mp_mhz_sa_v1
mp_railgun
i hope so anybody knows where i at least a few Waypoints for some maps can get i say big Thanks for any help :)