PDA

View Full Version : Help with Custom Game Setup

Slvr99
May 21st, 2013, 13:34
Hello everyone,
I need some help with adding an option to the Global Settings area in the Gamemode Options. I want to add an option there, but i can't find the file to do it. Is it a Menu file or a scripting file?
Thank you in advance!

{OSG}Brodie
May 22nd, 2013, 06:38
which mod is it you are wantign to add it to m8

Slvr99
May 22nd, 2013, 13:12
A mod that i created, Cuh of Duty. Could you just tell me what file to edit and i could go from there?

dundy
May 23rd, 2013, 07:17
Cuh of Duty ?? Do you have any pics of what the mod lookslike/does.... sounds interesting....

Slvr99
May 23rd, 2013, 13:24
http://www.moddb.com/mods/cuh-of-duty-modern-nigga
I (http://www.moddb.com/mods/cuh-of-duty-modern-nigga)t's already released, but i am developing the 1.4 update and i need help on adding an extra game option. Any help?

CaptCom
May 23rd, 2013, 14:36
You should post a video about the mod

Slvr99
May 24th, 2013, 11:24
You should post a video about the mod
I was going to make a Trailer on launch day, but the closed beta i had was only at max 4 players, and my PC wasn't powerful enought to use FRAPS and play. I can do it now, but i don't have enough players. I may make one now that Bot Support is in it.

dundy
May 24th, 2013, 14:52
Reborn:X May 20 2013, 5:27pm says: ''Racism, much?''

''Slvr99 May 21 2013, 8:26pm replied:

Yep... Hope you have fun with it once 1.4 comes out! I'm hard at work with it.''

Not shure about this...

Slvr99
May 26th, 2013, 20:48
Not shure about this...
Waypointing is the majority of that. Urban and Rooftops are giant maps, so waypointing takes up to an hour! Also, the menu coding and features are almost finished. Bots are implemented into the menu, but there is only 1 bug that i am currently fixing. I am also working on the DLC more than anything, maps take some time. The gamemode is giving me difficulty because it needs to work with KFC, a map with no SAB or CTF spawns or Bomb Sites, since the gamemode will be based on CTF. Can anyone help with that coding, i need a CTF script that allows me to add custom coordinates for spawns and Flags. AWE4's CTF did this, but i couldnt get it to function. Any help? Skype?