PDA

View Full Version : testing game types

boomer62
September 23rd, 2012, 10:38
Hey Gang,

Quick question! I know about entering /g_gametype and then sab, dom, yadda yadda..... ok heres the question, what command do you enter for Headquarters? I've tried hq, HQ, Headquarters, headquarters and none of these work it goes to FFA everytime... I followed wiki's instructions on making the game type....using a trigger_multiple, key=targetname value=radiotrigger and placing the hq_obj w/e.map in the multi/trigger.... I did 7 of these....
Is there something I'm not doing? because I did the only 2 things they said had to be done for HQ....

HELP?

Thanks!

CaptCom
September 23rd, 2012, 11:07
It's koth ;)

boomer62
September 23rd, 2012, 11:39
I knew there had to be another command hahaha just couldn't figure it out! Thanks Capt! BTW, now that I've gotten there can you tell me what this means? lol

boomer62
September 23rd, 2012, 13:51
HAHA never mind! I found the problem!
Thanks Again Capt!

Now let me ask this.... what is the command for trying out ctf/ctfb? besides knowing what your doing lol....

boomer62
September 23rd, 2012, 23:08
I already updated simplecity to have HQ, and will do hiddenvalley & xtremeinn also, but I sure would like to be able to do ctf/ctfb as well.......
I finished my 4th map today and I will post it after we run it on our servers to make sure all is good! Heres a sneak peek for you ;)