PDA

View Full Version : My new website.

Gunner
May 13th, 2012, 14:59
Hi folks. I just wanted to let you know that I now have my own website to feature all my level design work. Over the next few
weeks, I'll be updating it with more content, special and future projects and just stuff. It's pretty basic right now but has a great
map section of all my work with scrolling pictures and content. I've also added a contact page if you wish to leave a comment on
something. So let me know what you think and maybe some ideas on stuff to add. You can view my site by clicking the link below.

http://www.rongrimsley.com

You may now return to your regular programing.

Thanks,
Gunner.......................

DaWizz
May 13th, 2012, 16:45
Very nice site Ron :enaccord8:
I never knew you had 20 maps released for CoD4..Shame on me....
Keep up the work on both your website and your maps.
Great stuff m8 :)

kraava
May 13th, 2012, 17:42
Very nice!
I like the way it looks :)

-]K6[-Wraith
May 13th, 2012, 18:42
Looking very nice :enaccord8:

WarMachine
May 13th, 2012, 18:49
Nice site. Noticed a typo. 3rd line, the word 'fell' which I think should be feel.
A suggestion: A level designer from Infinity Ward told me that I should add a 5-10 min video of all of my maps. Images do not show all the details in the map.
Other than that, impressive work. Keep it up.

Gunner
May 13th, 2012, 19:28
Thanks MW and the rest. Just fixed it. Must have missed that on. Been fixing and adding stuff all day. Ya, small videos is the next thing I'll be adding over the next week or so.
Just finished adding a projects page that will feature some stuff in process, up coming stuff. I think I'll make a video page for my flash work and map videos. Thanks.

HolyMoly
May 13th, 2012, 23:53
:enaccord8: Excellent...................... Looking forward to seeing more!

Blixx
May 14th, 2012, 01:20
thx ron

gracias for this information
and wish a nice and great start with you HP .. for now and the future

also a good start in the week

Gerry
May 14th, 2012, 04:00
Looks good.

Gunner
May 14th, 2012, 06:04
Thanks guys.